AI-based Adherence Prediction for Patients: Leveraging a Mobile Application to Improve Clinical Trials
In this poster you will learn:
- Non-adherence is a major public health concern and can impact the quality of data in clinical trials
- Traditional compliance collection (pill counts, diaries) can be misleading and unreliable, especially in CNS trial
- Pharmacokinetic sampling, adherence markers, and adherence technologies may play a critical role in trial outcomes
- AiCure is a computer vision-assisted dosing mobile app that collects patient dosing data and connects patients to sites for ongoing dosing support
- Boehringer Ingelheim is partnering with AiCure on several pilot trials to leverage AiCure adherence information to improve patient retention and data quality in clinical trials.