Discover Innovative Strategies to Improve Medication Adherence
Unlock the Secrets to Better Medication Adherence with Recognify & AiCure.
Are you looking for innovative ways to improve medication adherence in your clinical trials? Join Recognify Life Sciences and AiCure as we discuss the importance of medication adherence and share cutting-edge strategies to enhance it
In this webinar, you'll learn from industry experts Dr. Gary Walker and Sondra Pepe as they cover topics such as:
- How medication adherence became an area of focus for Recognify
- Lessons learned from considering available methods for improving medication adherence
- Unique and innovative ways Recognify is using AiCure medication adherence technology
- The potential impact of this collaboration on the development of effective treatments for people with cognitive deficits
- Insights for researchers in mental health or other therapeutic areas who are considering the AiCure adherence technology in their clinical trials
Don't miss this opportunity to learn about the groundbreaking collaboration between Recognify Life Sciences and AiCure to improve medication adherence.
Co-founder and Vice President Clinical Development at Recognify Life Sciences
Trained in biomedical engineering and neuroscience, Gary has been involved in various aspects of clinical research for over 20 years. He has designed, led, and analyzed studies that have yielded multiple 510(k) clearances and PMA approvals for medical devices and has also worked on a combination (drug/device) project as well as small molecule drug development. Gary has worked in cardiovascular, neurovascular, spinal surgery, ophthalmology, renal disease and central nervous system indications.
SVP Product Management at AiCure
Leads the product management and testing teams. Sondra is responsible for the product direction, definition and delivery of the company’s award-winning artificial intelligence platform. With nearly 20 years of experience in eClinical SaaS technology across a variety of companies and products, including leading roles in product management at Medidata, Veeva, Medrio and ArisGlobal, Sondra delights in serving patients and participants, improving their experience and ultimately their health. Sondra started her career in healthcare provider offices where she specialized in insurance billing to help patients access the care they needed.